Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lucy

The other day I was leaving a local retail store when all of the sudden I heard "Merry Christmas" coming from my right. As I looked over, I saw this young couple with a box of puppies to be given away.

Of all times, I had my youngest three daughters with me. Of which the youngest two have been begging for a puppy. They even asked "Santa" for one. My immediate response was "No!" Naturally, they started to cry. So what did I do? I called their dad. I just knew he would say no and I could pass the blame. To my surprise, he said "yes."

We brought her home and named her Lucy. Just think, I thought I was done cleaning poop and pee. No more potty training, or so I thought. I must be crazy for leaving that store with that puppy, because I am now back to square one. Only, this time it is with a puppy. lol

God Bless,

Melissa

1 comment: